Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
Please change the background of menu bar. Venfinishedpin

Please change the background of menu bar. Kasumifinishedpin

Please change the background of menu bar. Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
Please change the background of menu bar. NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
Please change the background of menu bar. AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Please change the background of menu bar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
comrade

comrade

Please change the background of menu bar. Empty
PostSubject: Please change the background of menu bar.   Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 am

It took me about 3-4 minutes just to find that menu bar. Actually it kind a look like an advertisement more like a menu bar because of the fancy background.
And I also know that I just registered to this forum and have no rights to send suggestion to the forum as my 1st post. :p. Its a friendly suggestions though.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

Please change the background of menu bar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please change the background of menu bar.   Please change the background of menu bar. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm

I actually don't have any problems with the menu bar. It is a little flashy, but I can live with that.
Back to top Go down

Please change the background of menu bar.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Den :: Miscellaneous :: Feedback and Suggestion-
Jump to: