Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! Venfinishedpin

[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! Kasumifinishedpin

[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Fire;
Kekkei Genkai:

[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!   [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!

[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! Kirigakure
Are you new to Kirigakure?

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Tell us your:

Quote :
Name:
Nickname:
Favorite Color:
Birthday:
Favorite Quote:
Your Role Model:
Inspiration:
MSN?:
Tell us a few things that you like about Kirigakure so far:

Don`t be shy! We'd all love to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Fire;
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!   [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:18 pm

Name: Kasumi Kirino Kousaka
Nickname: Sumi or Peachylicious (:<
Favorite Color: Green
Birthday: April 22
Favorite Quote: “Don't give up on something you can`t go a day without thinking of.”
My Role Model: Everyone!
Inspiration: Younger people who look up to me(:
MSN: Greenhairgoddess@hotmail.com
Things I Like about Kirigakure: “We're all Super Peachylicious!”
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!   [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 am

Name: Koko Kousaka
Nickname: Koko, Koki
Favorite Color: Blue
Birthday: March 2nd
Favorite Quote: For every past there is a present, for every present there is a past... live in the moment, don't regret what has happened, for every sinner has a future and every saint has a past...
Your Role Model: Great women out there!! <3
Inspiration: Helping the ones that need help, loving the ones that need love, and caring for the ones that never let you down.
MSN?: sunnysea_9@hotmail.com
Tell us a few things that you like about Kirigakure so far: Everything!!! Great people, wonderful leadership... super peachylicious fun!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!   [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:40 am

Hello everyone, Abyss here. From my last post here in the mist.... you must know that I'm going to make this a nice and loving post Wink. Although I dislike this virtual small talk, here I go:

Name: Abyss. Yes, Abyss, that's my name. Often times people mess up my name's spelling. Lots of people write Abbyss, or shorten my name to Abby. My name is not Abigail or Abby. You can call me Fred also, but since that's not my name, don't expect me to reply or anything. Alright, enough pitiful jokes, let's move on. (My name isnt actually Fred. That was a joke.)
Nickname: Abyss
Favorite Color: Dark Purple
Birthday: July 27th
Favorite Quote: Depends what mood I'm in. I typically like these quotes:

--For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
Leonardo da Vinci

--You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word
Al Capone

--The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
Aristotle

--We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
Native American Saying

--Political Power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
Mao Zedung

--If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... I am become Death, the Shatterer of Worlds.
J. Robert Oppenheimer, Quoting "The Bhagavad Gita"

--It is from their foes, not their friends, that cities learn the lesson of building high walls
Aristophanes

Those are a few of my favorites. No Im not bsing you this time, I can recite any of these from memory.

Your Role Model: Aristotle
Inspiration: Life
MSN?: Abyssmoparscape@hotmail.com
Tell us a few things that you like about Kirigakure so far: It rains a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!   [Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Kirigakure] Shinobi Meeting & Greetings!
Page 1 of 1