Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) Venfinishedpin

Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) Kasumifinishedpin

Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Fuuton and Suiton
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 am

Well after reading last week's chapters and the grand unveiling of Madara's Paths with the Jinchuuriki infused with the Rinnegan and Sharingan in them I have a feeling that Naruto will get a power up in order to deal with that powerhouse.

I know that his current mode is impressive and all but Madara has a boatload of power at the moment that offer him diversity and unlimited resources. My original belief was that someone will train Naruto at the island but since that can no longer be the case I am thinking that we might get to see the fusion of the Kyuubi chakra and the Sage mode that we saw on the last moments of the Naruto vs Nagato battle.

What that would mean for Naruto? Well the Sage mode was something very difficult to master and I don't think that Kishi would put it on the sides. Kishi didn't do that with the Rasengan or with any other technique that Naruto has. They are symbolic and they connect Naruto to his teachers.

How this fusion form might be accomplished. We know that the amount of natural chakra that one can gather depends on the person's individual chakra pool. So I postulate this what if Naruto used his new found Kyuubi chakra as the pool? He would be capable of absorbing way more natural chakra than with his regular one thus improving his Sage mode to the limit of perfection. It would most likely have no limit and Naruto will become the very source of life in it. I mean we already have seen that his Kyuubi chakra mode has life inducing capabilities.

I know that some people think that it would make him haxed but I postulate this as a dilemma. Madara now has Rinnegan and plus his Sharingan with both of the MS jutsus and also the Rinnegan jutsus and not to mention Izanagi and the probability of EMS. His paths are Jinchuurikis which might mean that he has them along with their Bijuus and of course space/time nijutsus that gave Minato a lot of difficulty. So I truly feel that this is one of the ways that Naruto can get the power that he needs.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): [Earth, Wind, Fire]
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 pm

No need to theorize. It's sorta already been proven that the power of the Kyuubi and Sage mode can go hand in hand.

Spoiler:

In chapter 444 a combo between the eyes Naruto gets when the Nine Tails chakra is influencing him, and the eyes he gets when he was a sage fused together. So it's clear that the two chakras are compatible to some degree. And there's been a continuous reference to "That jutsu" ever since. Perhaps it's referring to a complete version of that fusion. Though there are a billion ways Kishi could take it.
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/rayonx2/about/
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:40 am

To be honest I always thought from the moment that I saw how incomplete Sage mode was for Naruto that he would find a way to perfect. And that would also be the best way to do since it would improve the concept of the "body" analogy within him even more.

What we saw with Nagato was just a small example. We didn't actually see Naruto striking Nagato so we don't exactly know what Naruto can physically do with this fusion. We do know that it allowed him to break the Rinnegan control which would mean that this fusion has a lot of juice since it can do that.

Now with a collaborating Kyuubi at hand Naruto could use it in many ways. Maybe also to help power up the Kyuubi as well.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Well when he was trying to tame the Nine Tails, his skill with sage mode had increased greatly from when he first used it in battle. He had a large number of sage clones using the great ball rasengan on the kyuubi, before he could only keep control over a max of 5. So I'm seeing he has some sort of mastery.

However...I find it odd that we've seen more of his new nine tails mode, more than sage mode. I know that there's a reason for it, but I haven't quite been able to put a finger on it...However... It may be that he's waiting to bring it out for this fusion we've been talking about.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 am

Truth be told I think that Naruto needs to hit a rough patch before he gets to the point of realizing that he needs that fusion.

Perhaps the Itachi and Nagato incident will provide that push.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

I could see that. Itachi could bring out his Susanoo and Naruto sees that even the Kyuubi's chakra isn't enough to get passed it. Then what do ya know, here come some sage mode... Perhaps he found a way to gather sage chakra in motion. I remember he attempted it once. Naruto isn't the type to give up, maybe he went back to find a way to pull that off after he defeated Pain the first time.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:53 am

Well from the last pages of this week's chapter I have to say that this is definitely a power up. Itachi was quite specific about it and seeing how Naruto can navigate between both Itachi and Nagato tells me that he will get something out of this fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)   Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto's use of the Kyuubi chakra along with his Sage mode (Theoretical power up *possinle spoilers*)
Page 1 of 1