Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) Venfinishedpin

Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) Kasumifinishedpin

Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Fuuton and Suiton
Kekkei Genkai:

Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) Empty
PostSubject: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:50 am

Okay well I guess we were all surprised to see that Nagato and Naruto were from the same clan.

So now this is a theory about what might happen. Of course the Sage mode and Kyuubi chakra is another alternative theory and this one is just a different one.

Lets begin with what we known. Nagato was an Uzumaki. Madara said to Konan that he gave Nagato his Rinnegan. Now I don't think that Madara had Rinnegans to pass down. The ones that we see now in Madara's Paths exist in there because Madara has the Rinnegan and the Sharingan just how it did with Nagato's paths with the shared vision.

So what alternative could happen since its highly unlikely that Madara had Rikudo's Rinnegan. My belief is that Madara infused some of his Uchiha eye power to Nagato. This along with the fact that Uzumaki's have exceptional bodies that for some reason resemble the body that Rikudo had might have awakened within Nagato the Rinnegan. Yes this is what I postulate with this theory. That the Uzumaki clan can awaken the Rinnegan. We have seen that they are the best suited to house Bijuus. In Konoha even amongst the Senju they picked the Uzumaki clan to house the Kyuubi. Now why would they do that? In my belief is because they were aware of the fact that the Uzumaki bodies were closer to Rikudo's body.

Now what this would mean for Naruto. We have seen Itachi giving Naruto a portion of his power as a gift. Now what if Madara used a similar process with Nagato? This would bring the conclusion that Naruto has the ingredients to awaken his own Rinnegan. And I mean his own Rinnegan with a unique pattern.

We know that to become a Rikudo you need both the power of the body and the power of the eye. Naruto has been seen to have the Senju spirit in him anyways. And the eye power could be very well handed down within Itachi's gift.

Now we have seen that Kishi wants to make Naruto the next savior. He went to great lengths at linking Naruto to the Senju and then to another Rikudo descendant which was Nagato.
Back to top Go down
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:49 pm

From the looks of it the Uzumaki are indeed akin to the SOSP. Bijuu containment, sealing, vitality, endurance.

If we look at Madara's statement that he "gave" Nagato the rinnegan then we can interpret it many ways. The easiest would be a straight swap, why go through all the trouble?

The whole awakening the rinnegan thing is how I think it went down. It's a decent idea that Madara juiced Nagato with some Uchiha chakra. Namely cos the Uchiha ancestor is said to have had the sage's eyes. But how did Madara track down an Uzumaki?

I personally think that the Uzumaki are the Rikudou's original clan. If they are dosed with Juubi chakra then they can awaken the rinnegan much like the sage did. I also think that the Uchiha have Juubi chakra as evidenced by the Kyuubi's comment on Sasuke's chakra being more sinister than his own.

As for Itachi's gift to Naruto we now know it was Kotoamatsukami. What a Face
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:00 am

The fact that Naruto could also house an Uchiha eye for so long and for it to actually be able to get activated speaks volumes as well.
Back to top Go down
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 pm

I dunno about that one bro. I thought all the work was done by Itachi, Naruto did nothing he just powered up leaving it alone. Itachi programmed the eye to react to his MS. So it was in some sort of storage mode until it was triggered.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 am

Itachi said that when the crow went out that it had developed well meaning that within Naruto's body there was some sort of powering up purpose and we know how difficult is for non-Uchiha's to power up sharingan doujutsus.
Back to top Go down
MGB2000X

MGB2000X

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:31 am

Fair comment mate. Naruto is quite the exception, masses of chakra + Kyuubi chakra.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Well Kotoamatsukami is no more. I guess we will have to stick to what Naruto has for possible power ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)   Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*) Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto's heritage (theory *possible spoilers*)
Page 1 of 1