Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs Venfinishedpin

[Konoha Village] Hot Springs Kasumifinishedpin

[Konoha Village] Hot Springs Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
[Konoha Village] Hot Springs AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

[Konoha Village] Hot Springs

Go down 
+3
amarlie_24
panikoskun
Ven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): Fire | Earth |
Kekkei Genkai:

[Konoha Village] Hot Springs Empty
PostSubject: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Welcome to the Konoha HOT SRPINGS!

In the hot springs members from other villages, or from our village can come and enjoy the warm relaxing waters of the wrolds greatest hot srpings. Our hot springs also have a nice cool pool for you to cool your warmed up body off in.

So here's our hot springs:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Our fabulous pool:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

There also happens to be food courts around, so you can go and eat too. So come over, relax, and enjoy.

Quote :
Rules:
No Flaming
No Spaming
No Fighting.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoden.rpg-board.net
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Fuuton and Suiton
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:37 am

"Date overwhelmed by the days' work load decided it was time to calm his body and mind and enjoy himself and as that very though passed though his mind he immediately noticed the brand new springs and thought"

Well this should be a perfect place to vent some of the exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
amarlie_24

amarlie_24

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:29 am

Amarlie walks in the hot spring and sees the ambiance as a sanctuary for those who are really tired and under stressed. She look around the place and sees some trees near the hot spring and tried to inhale deeply to reach the air to her lungs. As she breathes deeply, she closed her eyes and listens to the birds chirping. When she opened them, she look ate her left and saw Date nii-chan was also there.

"Konnichiwa nii-chan!" "How are you today? I thought I was alone here and there you are.. Razz
Back to top Go down
InfamousL

InfamousL

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:23 pm

A young man entered the hot springs wrapped in a smoke gray robe.Stopping on a warm stone.

"Hm..A Village Hot Spring ey?" he thought.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:55 am

"as the eager and quite shy young man entered the springs he met up with a familiar face which in turned smiled towards him and said"

Hey bro its so nice to see ya here.
Back to top Go down
InfamousL

InfamousL

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hunh?" lowly mumbled the young man,his eyes following the direction of sound which he heard.

"Oh." he thought.

"Ey there.How'd you get here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 am

Well I guess I have my ways when it comes to go to new places. "the young Jounin commander said with a grin in his face"
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Element(s): [Earth, Wind, Fire]
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:57 pm

*Out of now nowhere came a sudden gust of wind, followed by thousands of black feathers. The feathers danced as swayed wildly in the wind before coming together in the shape of a human. One by one the feathers fell away to reveal the Tsuchikage in all his earthly glory.*

"Nothing like a little invasion in afternoon, eh? I'm just going to make myself at home here. Don't mind me."

*With that the Tsuchikage stripped down to the bare minimum. Though almost completely naked, as he removed his hood it was revealed that there was a mask similar to the ones A.N.B.U. members wore underneath. The Tsuchikage didn't want his face being seen to those outside his village, just in case decided to do some sneaking around later. He then stepped into the hot waters and sat down with a loud and relaxed sigh.*

"Man...the mud baths at home aren't this soothing... You Konoha folk are gonna make me a very jealous Kage."
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/rayonx2/about/
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:46 am

"I am sure that you have your own "relaxation" facilities" said the surprised Jounin Commander.

"By the way it is indeed awesome to have ya here bro."

Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

*Hearing the Jounin's comment, the Kage broke out into a fit of laughter.
After several moments, he gripped at his sides and spoke with a few chuckles here and there.*

"Relaxation facilities in Iwagakure? Bwah hahahaha!!! Konoha folk don't know as much as I thought. The rock village is pretty rugged. I like it that way. It makes us all just a little bit tougher. The best we have is a mud bath resort...though it is currently under construction, even when that gets finished, it won't be a thing like this. My clan, and a good number of the other Iwa folk aren't too fond of soft stuff ya know! We all sleep on rocks, use rock for pillows, blankets, and for breakfast. If we aren't too busy tryin ta punch each others guts out, we throw rocks at each other for fun! Bwah ha ha ha ha. You know, rock folk are bunch of tough guys I'll tell ya, but we all need a break from the rugged lifestyle ya know?"

*He spoke in a somewhat joking manner, though probably a lot of what he said was true. The rough nature of Iwakagure was where is pride came from. If you were tough enough to live there, your had what it took to survive the ninja world. Rock shinobi were just too stubborn to die.*

"So we all go off invadin Konoha for fun... bwah ha ha ha ha!!! Don't go off and try to pull such a thing on ol Iwa...I might just have to rock stomp ya if ya do! Bwah ha ha!!!"

Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am

"As the young Jounin Commander heard the comments his mind couldn't stop picturing the rugged face of the Iwakagure no shato which made the conversation all the more interesting and fun."

Well you know bro that you can always keep "invading" us for fun and relaxation.

"At that moment an idea passed from Date's mind as he was ready to propose something."

If you like relaxation we could try our jacuzzi bro.
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:11 pm

A young genin wanted to take a break from all his work, and decided to go into a hotspring. After hours of searching he finally finds a place that looks nice.

"Let's see what this hot-spring has to offer...maybe it's a shared hot-spring..."

He suddenly blushed and slowly enters the hot-spring. He slowly looks in the hot-spring and sees some familiar faces.

"Hey hello everyone! How are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 pm

"Now I won't be making a habit of coming here. All this relaxation will make me soft, ya know? I don't know how you Konoha folk are, but I've got a reputation to maintain. I can't go on lookin like a wimp or somethin. Which reminds me...this water is a bit cool...I'm just gonna heat things up a bit. Wait...never mind. You guys might not be able to take the heat."

*The Tsuchikage chuckled slightly*

"I'm pretty skilled with some spicy jutsu, if ya know what I mean. Can't get into too much detail. I don't want you Konoha folk learnin about my awesome Jutsu...Oh? What do ya know? It's one of the Iwa's newest Shinobi. How are ya?"

Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Tori looks at the Tsuchikage and Pat. He smiles at both of them while nodding.

"Yes, yes, I'm good kage-sama, just here to relax a bit."

He looks at Pat and chuckles a little bit.

"It's been a long time Pat since we talked to each other...and it is sure hot in here....Tsuchikage-sama, Pat....do you guys have some food on you? hehehe, I'm kind of hungry right now...."

He makes a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 am

"Date looks intrigued by lifeys choice and nods in agreement."

Maybe a small treat will help with the heat. XD
Back to top Go down
Toshi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Toshi strolled into the Hot Springs with a light in his eyes, and a pep in his step.

Hello everybody, I'm baack
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:26 am

"Date overhearing his beloved brother Toshi entering the springs was filled with excitement and surprise at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

lifelife912 wrote:
Tori looks at the Tsuchikage and Pat. He smiles at both of them while nodding.

"Yes, yes, I'm good kage-sama, just here to relax a bit."

He looks at Pat and chuckles a little bit.

"It's been a long time Pat since we talked to each other...and it is sure hot in here....Tsuchikage-sama, Pat....do you guys have some food on you? hehehe, I'm kind of hungry right now...."

He makes a nervous laugh.

"What? What? One of my Shinobi bothered by a little heat? Bwah ha ha ha ha. You need a little more trainin it seems. This is nothin ya know."

*The Tsuchikage shook his head slightly then smiled.*

"Ah well. You're probably still a bit tougher than these Konoha Folk."
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

"Bothered?"

He laughs out loud.

"I'm still a young ninja who needs to learn a lot of things from you kage-sama, but as you said, I'm tougher than most of these Konoha people."

He crosses his arms and nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:21 pm

"Bwah ha ha ha ha! Now that's almost a true Iwa elite sounds like. Not bad. You'll go far in ol Iwa."

*With that the leaned back and dropped lower into the hot waters and let out a relaxed sigh.*

"It's nice to see that you're eager to learn. With that attitude, you'll become a Chuunin or perhaps even a Jounin in no time at all."
Back to top Go down
lifelife912

lifelife912

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 pm

He nods in agreement with his kage. He turns back and slowly walks to the changing room. Few minutes later he comes out all changed with a towel wrapped around him.

"I need a good and relaxing moment now, I have way too much things to do these past few days...it's horrible"

He slowly gets into the water and lean back on a rock.

"Wou..this is nice...."

He looks at his kage.

"Kage-sama, don't you think we should make this spring into a mud-spring?"

He laughed out loud.
Back to top Go down
Toshi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 pm

A smile lit up Toshi's face as he saw Date soaking in the hot tub.

Date-saan!!

With that, Toshi pushed off of his right foot and sprinted towards Date before leaping and nose diving into the hot springs, next to Date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Hot Springs   [Konoha Village] Hot Springs Empty

Back to top Go down

[Konoha Village] Hot Springs
Page 1 of 1