Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
[Konoha Village] Enlistment Venfinishedpin

[Konoha Village] Enlistment Kasumifinishedpin

[Konoha Village] Enlistment Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
[Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
[Konoha Village] Enlistment NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
[Konoha Village] Enlistment AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

[Konoha Village] Enlistment

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): Fire | Earth |
Kekkei Genkai:

[Konoha Village] Enlistment Empty
PostSubject: [Konoha Village] Enlistment   [Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Judging by the title shown above, you should know what this place is! This is where you can come and sign up to be a Konoha village member. The only rules I am establishing now is that all members have to be able to post at least twice a day upon acceptance for one month..

Quote :
Name:
Why do you want to join?:
Have you ever RPed before? If yes/no, would you be willing to do RP test?
Anything else you want to tell us?
I, <INSERT YOUR NAME>, swear to protect my village with the "WILL OF FIRE" that has been passed down through the generations of Konoha. I promise to fight till the end, never back down, and always try hard. Respect my way of the ninja and never fade into darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoden.rpg-board.net
Toshi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Enlistment   [Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:46 pm

Name: Toshi

Why do you want to join?: I looove the Leaf Village, in the anime, and on NP and NR, I've always been with the Leaf Village, and this time hopefully will be no different, I've always been a loyal person

Have you ever RPed before? If yes/no, would you be willing to do RP test?: Yes I have RPed before, I have a BA account (Where I'm the 13th Division's 4th Seat), and the 13th is a very Rp oriented division, it's full of great Rpers who will teach you how to Rp well, and I was no different Very Happy. I'm also from NP, soo I know how to Rp Naruto too Very Happy

Anything else you want to tell us?: Umm, I consider myself very loyal, I'm ALWAYS willing to help out however I can, and I'm usually quite active. I also love to help people, soo yeah Very Happy

I, Toshiyuki Aoki (Toshi) , swear to protect my village with the "WILL OF FIRE" that has been passed down through the generations of Konoha. I promise to fight till the end, never back down, and always try hard. Respect my way of the ninja and never fade into darkness.
Back to top Go down
amarlie_24

amarlie_24

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Enlistment   [Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 am

Name: Amarlie

Why do you want to join?: I love the Hidden Leaf and if I have a chance to live in Naruto's world, I would like to be the hidden leaf's amazing shinobi..Smile

Have you ever RPed before? If yes/no, would you be willing to do RP test? Yes, and I am willing to...I have RPed in BA in 6th and sometime in 4th and other HQ's there...So yes, willing to do it...

Anything else you want to tell us? I am a bit lousy but love to go always online. I am also a bookworn and loves to read comics and manga. Loves to listen to music while eating something. Spending my time watching anime and movies...

I, Amarlie, swear to protect my village with the "WILL OF FIRE" that has been passed down through the generations of Konoha. I promise to fight till the end, never back down, and always try hard. Respect my way of the ninja and never fade into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lea

Lea

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Enlistment   [Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 am

Name:Lea
Why do you want to join?: Cause I think it's cool and I can really help though hehe
Have you ever RPed before? If yes/no, would you be willing to do RP test?Yes I have and I am willing
Anything else you want to tell us?I am persistend, determind and never give up on anything
I, Lea, swear to protect my village with the "WILL OF FIRE" that has been passed down through the generations of Konoha. I promise to fight till the end, never back down, and always try hard. Respect my way of the ninja and never fade into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): Fire | Earth |
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Enlistment   [Konoha Village] Enlistment EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Since you all have applied prior to the new site all your work will be carried over, so prepare for your ranking on the 30th ^^
Back to top Go down
https://narutoden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Konoha Village] Enlistment   [Konoha Village] Enlistment Empty

Back to top Go down

[Konoha Village] Enlistment
Page 1 of 1