Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
Grand Opening Party- July 20th Venfinishedpin

Grand Opening Party- July 20th Kasumifinishedpin

Grand Opening Party- July 20th Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
Grand Opening Party- July 20th NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
Grand Opening Party- July 20th AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Grand Opening Party- July 20th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

Grand Opening Party- July 20th Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:38 am

Hello everyone! I'm here to annouce the Grand Opening of the website will take place on Wednesday July 20th (7/20/11). The original date (8/1/11) has been officially changed since the website was completed ahead of schedule! Therefore, Ven, Moodz, and I figured that an earlier release date would be better, and Ven picked the 20th.

Now, the original Off-Topic Party was to begin 4 days before the official release, which we figured would be sufficent partying time..... well, since the release is now in 24 hours, I think that we should just begin the off-topic partying in 24 hours, Midnight Eastern Standard Time July 20th (if the dominant time is another zone, reply telling me so and I will edit this post.) Here are the times in each Time Zone, assuming the release is Midnight EST:

New York City, Boston, Detroit, Miami, Atlanta-- 12:00 Am July 20th
Chicago, New Orleans, Houston, St. Louis,-- 11:00 Pm July 19th
Boise, Salt Lake City, Denver, Phoenix -- 10:00 Pm July 19th
Seattle, Las Vegas, Portland, Los Angeles -- 9:00 Pm July 19th

Also, keep in mind, although the release is July 20th, your particular village may not be ready at that time. Upkeep of villages is solely determined by Village Kages and their Jounin Commanders, and it is their responsibility to ensure that their village is ready by this time.

If you have any questions/concerns contact Ven, or another staff member, and they will be willing and able to assist you.

Additional Notice: The Sound Village is being questioned as a nation because of its shaky popular support. If you want the sound village to stay in the rp, reply here (or make a separate topic) and show your support.

Happy Opening!!! See you in 24 hours!
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

The Grand Opening happens in a mere 10 hours! Be sure to bring plenty of Pixie Sticks and Mountain Dew!
Back to top Go down
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Can i voice something about the Sound Village? Why cant we replace it with Akatsuki? we could use an "evil" faction.
Plus Akatsuki is VERY popular with the fans.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): [Earth, Wind, Fire]
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:59 pm

I would like to second that Motion...although the sound was already considered evil.
Akatsuki seems much more fitting.
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/rayonx2/about/
Moodz

Moodz

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Earth, Wind, and Fire
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Could be because we will need to first build up a large sum of members before we add more additional areas. if that can happen very shortly then will simply take that suggestion into consideration and make the adjustment for it to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:03 pm

I think adding the Akatsuki instead of the Sound is a good idea, however Moodz's statement is true, we would need more members to start a true Akatsuki Faction. I do think that replacing 'Sound Village' with 'Akatsuki Hideout' is a good idea once the Akatsuki gets into the game. Administrators, I suggest you set the sound to 'Admin's Only' so that regular users wont see the sound village until the time has come. In other news...

Only 5 hours left until our Grand Opening!! Better run to Walmart and stock up on some Sparking Grape Juice ~~~~
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Only 3 hours left, my friends. Better start drinking some coffee....
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:00 am

Mhm... only one hour left. Better quit screwing around and join us in the chatroom!
Back to top Go down
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I honestly dont see the difference. Since the Sound was considered "Evil" and was going to be the first evil faction, how does the fact that it's simply going to be renamed "Akatsuki" going to change anything? The Akatsukis can still operate their hideout as a normal village.

There's no need for additional areas guys. Just the 5 main villages and the Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:26 pm

That's true, 5 villages and the Akatsuki are probably enough for now, but we could still add the sound later. This game takes place thousands of years after the real naruto's storyline, therefore, the sound's poor rep would be gone by then. Therefore, the sound could be just another peaceful village, like the Leaf or the Mist. Right now though, we have few enough members as it is, so spreading out our members amongst even more villages probably isn't our best move. Yet, I think adding the sound back into the rp, should be considered at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening Party- July 20th   Grand Opening Party- July 20th Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening Party- July 20th
Page 1 of 1