Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] Venfinishedpin

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] Kasumifinishedpin

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]

Go down 
+7
panikoskun
Koko
Kasumi
Asano-X-Aviarus
Abyss
Dowmone
Moodz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moodz

Moodz

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Earth, Wind, and Fire
Kekkei Genkai:

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] Empty
PostSubject: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 am

Come bring your dates or yourselves and celebrate the offical day naruto Den opens up. by all means the more folks the better.. without further due i present you with drinks, food and games.

Always better to celebrate under a moonlight and small lights scattered throughout the compound as it always sets the tone for everyones relaxing time.

Spoiler:

Bars and food stand alley
Spoiler:

market areas housing various games
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Lightning
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 am

Arashi runs in and looks around wearing his Purple Tux, as the Lightning Village Demands. he looks around in wonder and sits down to wait for his date

My tux:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 am

Abyss enters wearing his smurf-colored suit. Strangely, it suits him. He comes without a date. Not because he didn't want one but rather because.... he'd rather not think of that.

The place looked festive enough, for him, so he sat in a nearby bench, awaiting the arival of others.
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): [Earth, Wind, Fire]
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 am

*Out of now nowhere came a sudden gust of wind, followed by thousands of black feathers. The feathers danced as swayed wildly in the wind before coming together in the shame of a human. One by one the feathers fell to reveal the Tsuchikage.*

"Well hello everyone..."
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/rayonx2/about/
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 am

Abyss turns around and greets the creepy fellow known as the 'Tsuchikage'

"Hello, sir. Wonderful night, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Fire;
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:40 am

After hearing about the Grand opening party of the website, Kasumi, the famous and blue Mizukage made her way to the party, wearing something fancy for the occasion. She was to meet her date, the Raikage of Kumogakure, there.
Spoiler:
"Greetings and salutations my lovelies!"
Kasumi smiled as walked into the party at night time. She looked around for her date, Arashi, whom she was excited to meet.

Last edited by Kasumi on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 am

The Raikage looks up and sees people coming in. he waves to his friends and Then a stunningly beautiful girl walks in. He smiles and gets up. Disappearing with a soft crack of lightning he reappears in front of her, holding a flower in his hand. It crackles like lightning and warms the hand when held. Holding it out he speaks

Kasumi, very nice to meet you at last. I fashioned this myself i hope you like it

He holds out the flower and bows
Back to top Go down
Asano-X-Aviarus

Asano-X-Aviarus

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): [Earth, Wind, Fire]
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:44 am

"Oh there are mist ninja here? What a surprise. I've never seen one of you before...It's nice meeting one of you for the first time...on non-violent terms."

*The Tsuchikage said as he peered out from underneath his hood to survey the surroundings. He was a bit nervous about here actually. It was rare that he'd got a break from fighting, and now that one came up, it was for a party with all of the rivaling ninja villages. To say the least... he was a bit on edge.*

"Well I hope everyone enjoys the festivities."
Back to top Go down
http://my.opera.com/rayonx2/about/
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:50 am

It was rare for Kasumi to find free time in her busy schedule. One day she was assigning missions, the next she was keeping track of all the Ninja academy. Being a Kage wasn't easy, but it was an honor to be named such a title.

As she looked around, someone appeared before her, as fast as lightning, and she could undoubtedly tell it was the Raikage himself. She smiled as she took the flowe with such elegance and nodded.
"Thank you for such a beautiful flower, Arashi. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kasumi Kirino Kousaka, and I am the Mizukage of the Mist. I knew it was you from the moment you appeared before me. It is indeed a pleasure."

She nodded. She looked over at the Tsuchikage and smiled.

"Yes, it is indeed a relief that we are all able to gather here without any sort of violence involved. I do hop you enjoy the night's festivity as well."
She turned back to Arashi.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 am

"It is a pleasure. Knowing that the kages can actually converse with people from another nation and feel safe." Without realizing it, Abyss killed the conversation...... he went over to the snack table, waiting for more people to arrive.

Since Abyss had arrived early, he was already bored. With nothing to do, Abyss grabbed a bag of Mist-Brand Potato chips from a pile of snacks on the table. He tried a couple, and they weren't half bad, suprisingly. He inspected the bag..

'Mist-brand Potato Chips. Every bite is like a kiss from the Mizukage herself!'

Abyss looked up at the Mizukage. Eating these chips, he concluded, could be nothing like being kissed by the Mizukage. Of cource though, he would never know. And that, perhaps, was the most crippling idea.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:57 am

Arashi smiles widely when he sees that she likes his present. he bows again and greets the Tsuchikage with a bow.

Indeed Violence in unnecessary on a night such as this.

He turns back to Kasumi and nods happily with his date. He holds out his hand for hers and asks

Would you like a drink my dear? i would be more than happy to oblige

He smiles his warm smile at her and his eyes twinkle
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:08 am

Kasumi stretched a bit and noticed Abyss, a loyal Mist member and couldn't help but notice him eating a strange branded chip product. She waved at him and smiled.
"Ahh, My lovely Abyss! You're here! How are you doing on this fabulous night?"

She asked him. She turned back to Arashi and smiled.
"Yes, a drink sounds great right about now. But enough with formalities. I'm not much to talk so intricately." She giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:12 am

Arashi ignores her calling to her Mist member because he doesn't know him and takes Sumi's hand to take her to get a drink, assuming that her Mist Member would follow. He squeezes her hand and nods his head

Oh thank god haha i'm not one much for formalities xD

He hands her a drink and sips his own.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 am

Abyss turned over to his Mizukage to respond, but she was off in a flash. He followed, assuming it would do no harm and responed to her.

"I'm doing quite well, thank you. You seem to be in pretty good mood today as well." - he said, then smiled.

He sat down next to her opposite of the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 am

Kasumi sat down on a nearby bench and took the drink Arashi gave her.
"Yeah, formalities are only when I have to act formal. I guess this really isn't at all too formal, other than we're dressed like a school prom."
She laughed a bit. She looked at Abyss and smiled kindly at him,
"Ahh yes good mood indeed. I`m just so relieved that I have at least one day of break. I`m usually off assigning missions and such."
she nodded and sipped a bit of her drink.
"So...where is everyone else? I anticipated Ven and Moodz here but I have yet to see either. Not to mention Koko as well."
She looked around, hoping to see them.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 am

Arashi nods his head slowly

Yea i hate acting formal, i would have loved to show up in my Ninja Gear but it wouldn't look to good for my first date with you haha >.>

oh yea you and me both i'm super busy with Raikage duties. I love being the Raikage, buts difficutlt sometimes

He chuckles and sits down next to Kasumi looking around for their friends

I'm not sure but i sure do hope that they show up soon i was looking forward to seeing them
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:37 am

"I haven't seen anyone around but us and the Tsuchikage. I didn't think that we were early, but apparently we were earlier than most."

Abyss wasn't really looking forward to meeting the other kages, but of cource, he had to at least pretend to look interested in what they were saying. He would try, at least. Try and look relatively amused.
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:39 am

Koko made her way to the magnificent paryt that was being held for all of the villages. She was hoping to get to meet some very powerful people, along side with her sister, Kasumi. Finally, she walked in, her turquise dress trailing along behind her.

Spoiler:

She waved hello to everyone there, looking for a place to get something to drink.

Ah... Its soo nice to see almost everyone here... My name is Koko Kousaka. Hello there Kas.. and.. the drinks are...

She looked around for the drinks as she admired the wonderful decor surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 am

Kasumi nodded and understood the raikage's pressure. She had the same thing going on with her, so it was easy to relate to him.
"Yeah, I wonder where they all are."
She wondered. She turned to Abyss and nodded.
"Yeah, I didn't think I was early. I usually arrive fashionably late." She giggled.
Her Jounin Commander, Koko, also known as her sister, made her way into the party with such an elegant dress. She grinned when she saw her, always managing to impress her wherever she went.
"Ahh, Koko! How great to see you here!" She stood up and greeted her.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:55 am

Abyss watched Koko walk up and join them.

"Hello Koko. Are you well today?"

He tried to start a conversation with the S-Rank Jounin, however, they had little to talk about. The only thing they had in common was their high position in the Mist, and that was not a good conversation piece.

Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 am

Kasumi suddenly got a distress call from someone in the Mist Village. She quickly picked it up, and attended the call away from the group.
"Yes, yes. Okay I got it. Thank you, I'll be there momentarily." Kasumi nodded and ended the conversation. She walked over to Abyss, Koko, and Arashi and bowed.
"I'm very sorry everyone. I have to go to Kirigakure for a brief moment. It seems that Misuzu, my assistant, is having a hard time controlling my nephew Riku. I won't be gone long. I'll be back soon! And we'll finish this later Okay, Arashi? Million apologies." Kasumi nodded and waved to everyone before disappearing, a blue mist surrounding her and finally taking her to Kirigakure.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:10 am

Arashi watches his Date taking a call and nods his head at her explanation.

Its ok Kasumi i hope to see you soon, hope everything works out

He watches her leave then turns to the rest of the group and notices one of his friends Koko has arrived. he waves at her happily

Hey Koko! Good to see you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 am

Koko smiled at her sister and waved hello to Arashi. She then let her dress gently collect around her just like a small puddle of clear water.

I'm glad to see that you are in good company, sister. Arashi, looking handsome, I like the tux, good color!

She then turned to look over to Abyss as he said hello to her as well. She gave him a warm smile as well.

Hey there Abyss, I'm doing great... just a bit tired from work today.. but, rested a bit before I came here. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 am

"I'm doing well, thank you." As I stated earlier, Abyss was not much for talking, he was rather shy when it came to talking. But listening, he was good at. It was an important skill for a ninja, and he was good at using it.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:36 am

Arashi chuckles at the compliment

Well thanks Koko thats nice of you. And your dress is stunning i have to say xD

Arashi looks at Abyss and speaks

Hey man wana play a game? its called the Random game, whoever does the most random thing wins a giant pie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] Empty

Back to top Go down

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next