Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 Venfinishedpin

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 Kasumifinishedpin

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]

Go down 
+7
panikoskun
Koko
Kasumi
Asano-X-Aviarus
Abyss
Dowmone
Moodz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 am

"Alright," Abyss smiled, "but you have to go first."
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Fuuton and Suiton
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 am

"The young and eager to participate Jounin Commander entered the area full of action and passion and witnessed many people having their time"

Nice "Date smiled and said" Its time to get some fun in my system as well.

And so many people that I am eager to talk to as well.

"Date smirked and a sense of relief enveloped him"
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:02 am

Koko was glad to hear that Abyss was doing good. She then smiled at Arashi as he apparently like her compliment of his clothing.

Well... the color fits you! It's nice.

She then looked down on her dress as he also made a remark about her dress. She slightly blushed, as she tended to not really go out much, so she actually thought that she was overly dressed for the occasion.

Umm, thanks... I just had this lying around in my closet.
Back to top Go down
Moodz

Moodz

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Earth, Wind, and Fire
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:21 am

Arriving as usual late and without having time to change into anything formal the Kazekage finds his way into the party upon noticing all the other leaders from the various big nations and smaller ones along the way he catches the glimpse of a beautiful women dressed in such a very stunning and eye catching dress that finds him wanting to approach her to greet himself to meet her. Wasting no time the Kazekage realizes that his own appearance is so under dressed being covered in a pool of water from his last encounter while traveling through a village which is nearly covered in a mass of rain, covered in a small pool of blood over his flank jacket and gear area, as he throws his blood drip kunai off to the side as he wishes not to scare anyone with threats.

apperence as of right now
Spoiler:

The Kazekage from the Sand Villages attire consist of his flank jacket with his village symbol on the back of it as his facial features are mostly covered by a mask of some sorts to conceal who he is and for good reason, wearing his headband showing his alliances and having short dreads that are a bit damped from the water from his previous destination. Speaking promptly he looks down towards the young and beautiful Jounin Commander of the Kirigakure. “Hi…hi, I’m the Kazekage of the Sand Village, excuse my appearance as I’ve arrived here from another assignment carried out because of my needed of expertise on that task. My name is Moodz, What’s your name?" His eyes fixated and interest on what she would tell him as well her name since he seems more interested in knowing her than expressing any remorse for the others around the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:28 am

"The Jounin Commander of the Leaf noticed with great surprise and relief the esteemed Kazekage which he was eagerly waiting to see him in this gathering"

Hey Moodz how are you doing? "the young shinobi said with a warm and positive tone while smiling towards the Kazekage"
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:55 am

Koko was still looking around for the drinks when she was suddenly aproached by a very tall and extremely handsome man. She stood there, as if in a trance when he spoke to her and stated his name. A small blush crossed her face and her mind somewhat went blank when he asked her for her's. Koko, looked slightly down and to the side, before she looked back at Moodz with a shy smile on her face; her blue eyes fixed on his.

My name is Koko Kousaka, Jounin Commander of Kirigakura. Its an honor to meet you Moodz...

Koko allowed her voice to trail off since it was obvious that she was nervous, not about how he looked at this moment, but because she was honestly shy. In the family, her sister was the one that was more for attracting the guys, even though Koko didn't trail behind on the looks. But, Koko was more of the quiet type, and showed her passion out on missions... and defending her loved ones.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:06 am

"The young Jounin Commander was still reminiscing of old memories and telling stories about his comrades to the people that he was talking while at the same time he was captivated by Moodz stories as he felt that he was right there with him all along. With the corner of his eye and while talking to Moodz the young man noticed a surprisingly overwhelming and extraordinarily beautiful presence as he saw Koko joining them."

Hey Koko. My name is Date Namikaze, Jounin Commander of Kohoha. Let me say that you look ravishing today.

"Date smiled in an attempt to hide his anxiety and stress at meeting so many new people which he didn't knew beforehand while at the same time thinking that he was about to enter a new world of excitement and fascination."
Back to top Go down
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:04 am

Suddenly, an enormous cloud of smoke appeared out of nowhere, signaling the arrival of yet another guest.
Amidst the smoke, a yawning Atsui walked towards the group of people who had gathered for the special occasion.

The Jounin Commander was wearing his usual outfit, which was composed of a very long, black coat, covering his whole artificial body.
Spoiler:

He shoved his left hand in the pocket of his coat, and raised his right hand. Hello everybody. He said as he greeted everybody with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Abyss turned around and greeting the android which appeared at the party. Abyss recognized this fellow as a member of the Land of Clouds.

"Hello. How have things been over in the Land of Clouds?" he asked politely.

It seemed that most of the villages' highest ranking ninja were present now. Perhaps this meeting would be more interesting than he would've thought. Of cource with several kages in one area, things are bound to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Atsui turned to the man who spoke to him. He nodded politely as a personal greeting.
Things are....quiet, the way they should be. Atsui replied to the man's question with much satisfaction that his efforts yield results.

Noticing the man's forehead protector, Atsui raised an eyebrow in surprise. He relaxed the very next moment.
....and, how are things in Kirigakure? I've never been there... He said in a casual manner.
Back to top Go down
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:00 pm

"Things are..... better," he replied. That was his usual reply after all.... but it seemed like this person was actual trying to talk to him, not just greeting him. So, he decided to play along and extend the conversation further. He continued:

"We've had a few setbacks in these recent years..... but I'm sure that's true for every village."

Edit: Figuring out best color for this background.
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): Fire | Earth |
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:47 pm

Appearing in a puff a smoke a young man with golden blond hair, sapphire blue eyes appeared. He had nothing on to signify what village he was from, just a black leather zip up top with matching leather pants. Looking around he seen some people gathered around another man. Crossing his arms the young man walked over a stand and asked for something sweet. The Hokage always had a knack for sweet things, and what was handed to him made his eyes grow large. It was a large sweet roll with powder sugar on top. Taking his food he handed the man a sum of Ryo and sat down looking at the group and began to eat the food slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoden.rpg-board.net
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Fire;
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm

After taking care of the issue in Kirigakure, the blue haired Mizukage made her way back to the party, mist appearing around the Kage as she reappeared before everyone. She fixed her hair, which always got a bit frizzy when she was surrounded in mist.

"Ahh drats, I have to work on some secret hair jutsu or something to fix my frizzy hair."

She nodded and swayed away from the strange conversation about hair she was having with herself, and walked over to Ven, the Hokage of the Leaf. She saw him enjoying his sweets, so decided to avoid making conversation at this moment, seeing as she was on a date with Arashi, the Raikage.

"Ahh, so many leaders I see around here. I see most of the Kages as well as Jounin Commanders."

She smiled and walked over to Arashi and tickled his face with her mist.

"I`m Back!"

She nodded and giggled at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Lightning
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Arashi notices a blue mist floating in and quickly makes hand symbols, a clone of himself stands there and Kasumi walks up to it and greets it. It falls apart and he sneaks up behind her and hugs her from behind around the waist.

Welcome back

He chuckles and asks

I hope everything is well in your Village

Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Caught off guard for a split second, Kasumi laughs out loud as she is hugged, not surprised that the Raikage caught onto her little trick. She smiled and greeted him once again.

"Well yes I have resolved Riku`s issues, surprisingly. So, where were we?"

She asked. She looked around and wondered where everyone had gone off to.

"Ehh, anyways...what now...?"

Kasumi asked, confused on what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm

He laughs with her

Good to hear! I'm glad your back, now i can break out the big guns ^.^

He waves at his Jonin Commander and then turns his attention back to Sumi.

Well we were just about to dance i believe..well i'm going to try to dance and your going to laugh at me >.>

He clicks a button on his wristband and music starts playing from the corners

lets dance!
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

Kasumi blinked a few times at Arashi, before realizing what was going on. She saw Arashi turn some music on and she laughed a bit.
"Dance huh? Well sure, why not."

She smiled and took Arashi's hand and began to dance rhythmically. She wasn't a big dancer, but she did try her best to stick to the beat.
Back to top Go down
Moodz

Moodz

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Earth, Wind, and Fire
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:22 pm

“The Honor is all mine, it’s been a long time since I’ve gazed upon true beauty such as yourself,” The Kazekage says towards the Jounin Commander of the Kirgakura, Finding her very well attractive he simply keeps it at a professional level as simply admires her one last time before he offers her to take a walk with him upon seeing yet another Jounin Commander from the Konoha. Waiting paitently for Koko to respond he simply takes this time to converse with the Date Namikaze.

“It’s always pleasure to meet faces especially those from the leaf village. Nice to meet you as well Date, just call me Moodz. So how are things with the Leaf village these days?” The Kazekage says as he finds some small time to chit chat and wipe away the blood stains with some club soda and hand wipes he finds nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Arashi smiles and spins with her to the slow song. He smiles and leans in whispering in her ear

Watch this, i created this technique especially for tonight

He closes his eyes and focuses his Chakra around his body. On his body, electricity crackles, pure blue and beautiful to the eye. He explodes his Chakra outwards and its crackles around the room, not harming anyone at all, but creating colors and causing shadows to dance along the walls, floor, and ceiling.

He wraps his arms around Sumi's waist and smiles, resuming the dance.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:33 am

Kasumi looked at the colors and clapped, obviously amused.

"Are those some type of fireworks?"

She asked, curiously. She kept looking at the fireworks, thrilled to see them.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 am

Arashi keeps the Jutsu going, dancing the colors around the room.

Haha actually its just pure Chakra, my Chakra is rather different than other so i can do something like this, not many other people can do this

He looks down at her, smiling widely at her excitement
Back to top Go down
Kasumi

Kasumi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

Kasumi grinned, embarrassed that she had not known that. She was young, and at her age, she had just a few years as Kage experience.

"Ohh, pardon me, I had no idea."

She laughed. She followed the colors in sheer amazement and wondered if anyone else was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Dowmone

Dowmone

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 am

Arashi smiles widely when he sees her excitement. He looks around the room then smiles again seeing his friends have fun.

So what would you like to do Sumi? Smile

Arashi continues to dance with his date, happy to be there, happy that she is happy.

I really love the dress
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:37 am

"Date smiles as his reappearance into the gathering allows him to see once again his dear friend Arashi"

"As Date rests his body in the chair he turns to his fellow comrade and looks at him with a warm and positive smile while saying"

How are ya today Arashi. XD
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:51 am

Koko slightly blushed after she heard Moodz' response. She honestly didn't know what to say in response to his sweet words.

Moodz... thank you...

She did notice that he gestured for her to follow him over to meet another Jounin Commander. She didn't know whether to get his hand or to just follow along, so she held her hands together in front of her, with the slight blush still on her face. Whe she then noticed that Moodz had began to talk to Date, she also said her hello's to him after his kind compliment to her.

Hello Date... and thank you... Like I was telling Arashi, I just had this laying around. Does anyone know where the drinks are? I'm actually rather thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next