Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Naruto Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Den

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello Memmbers, Naruto Den has went under slight construction and has added a few new things, if you click portal, you will be able to download Naruto Sound Tracks; also the Chat system can be found there. Now, a few more additions will be added in the coming year, I hope to see this site active. I would like to start an advertisement, which ever member successfully brings aboard 10 new members will receive 10000 Ryo. All members have the ability to edit their money system, but it is the Kage/S-rank's job to monitor that none of their members cheat points, if stolen points are found out the system will vanish. Thank you - Admin Team
Featuring
Member of the Month

~~~

RP Character of the Month

~~~

Forum Management
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 Venfinishedpin

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 Kasumifinishedpin

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 Gonzofinishedpin
Village Leaders
Konohagakure:
Kage: Ven
Jounin Commander: Panikoskun

Kumogakure
Kage:Dowmone
Jounin Commander: TobiRikudou

Kirigakure
Kage: Kasumi
Jounin Commander: Koko

Sunagakure:
Kage: Moodz
Jounin Commander: ---

Iwagakure:
Kage: Asano
Jounin Commander: V

Otogakure:
Kage: ---
Jounin Commander: ---
Latest topics
» Chapter 559!
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am by MGB2000X

» Rinnegan and Sharingan from the Juubi
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am by MGB2000X

» Testing forum posts
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm by Abyss

» Please change the background of menu bar.
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm by Abyss

» Song of the Day (Oldies)
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm by Abyss

» Battle Of Deh Genders
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 pm by Abyss

» Live-action-film
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 am by panikoskun

» The Otogakure Kag
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 am by Siari

» Some questions
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 pm by Abyss

Forum Button
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 NDbuttonfinal
Affiliates
NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 AnimeHeroesAffiliate
Find us on Facebook
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Naruto Den on your social bookmarking website

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]

Go down 
+7
panikoskun
Koko
Kasumi
Asano-X-Aviarus
Abyss
Dowmone
Moodz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:52 am

Abyss wrote:
"Things are..... better," he replied. That was his usual reply after all.... but it seemed like this person was actual trying to talk to him, not just greeting him. So, he decided to play along and extend the conversation further. He continued:

"We've had a few setbacks in these recent years..... but I'm sure that's true for every village."

Atsui smiled to himself when the man told him that things were better. Atsui was a fan of good news.
"Setbacks?" Atsui asked the man and removed his hands from his pockets. Nodding at the man's comment he crossed his arms in front of his chest.
""Indeed....well!" Atsui smiled. "I like dealing with problems and making everyone's life easier."

He slightly turned around as he said that, letting hiz gaze fall on the people dancing nearby.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Fuuton and Suiton
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 am

"Date smiled with great relief as he saw Koko being with them and at the same nervous because this was the very first time that he would meet yet another great shinobi"

"as Date listened to Koko's desire for a drink he thought to himself"

I am sure that we could conjure up something
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:50 am

Koko smiled as Date mentioned about being able to conjure up somthing to drink. She was enjoying herself, even more so with the company of Moodz. Koko looked over to him, her blue eyes glistening with the lights surrounding them.

Something cold to drink would be good... Would you like something to drink as well, Moodz?

She waited patiently to see what he would say. Her turquise dress puddling around her feet.
Back to top Go down
Moodz

Moodz

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Earth, Wind, and Fire
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Overhearing Koko asking him if he was thirsty, The Kazekage responds with kind words back hoping to further let down that tough exterior called a wall of trust. “By all means but only if we get to take a walk and share each other’s company under this moonlight atmosphere. I’ll take some warm sake if you can find any as I’ve not spotted any drinks or food anywhere,” His words expressed are one of genuine towards the jouin commander.
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter: 5000000
Element(s): Fire | Earth |
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:45 am

The young man had been keeping his eye on the girl that hailed from Kirigakure. Not the Mizukage, but the other; and watching her he happened to notice the Kazekage applying some affectionate moves. Sighing he finished what he was eating and stood up and walked over to another booth that had sake bottles, he purchased one and two small cups. Summing up the courage he had he walked past his Jounin Commander, Date and smiled at him kindly. Hello Date-sama His smile was kind and his eyes were closed, once he arrived at the Kirigakure Jounin Commander's side he smiled at her, warmly and affectionately. Hello Jounin Commander-sama. The boy said with a smile as he looked at Koko and than he turned his attention to Moodz. And hello to you too Kazekage-sama. Pouring the cups full of sake he handed one to Koko and offered his hand to her to take.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoden.rpg-board.net
Abyss

Abyss

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:24 am

Abyss noticed that everyone was beginning to get comfortable. Not in a creepy way, but rather, the ice had been broken. The lovebirds continued to chat, and now almost everyone had shown up. The kages were beginning to talk in a carefree manor. Although the comfort was merely a guise, at least thinks looked alright. Perhaps Abyss wouldn't need his sword after all! Well, as long as the Mizukage survived the festivities, then everything would be fine. If he himself survived....... well that would be an added bonus. The sky looked beautiful tonight. Perhaps he would mention that in his next pointless conversation.
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:06 am

Before Koko could answer Moodz, she was then completely taken by surprise by a young man who greeted her and was carrying 2 cups and a bottle of sake. She looked at the cup he offered her and took it into her hand, and then looked over as he offered her his hand to hold. She felt a bit awkward, and looked over to Moodz who offered to take her on a moonlit walk. She smiled warmly, then took a deep breath as she pretty much downed the sake that was in her cup.

Thank you for the sake... Hokage-sama... it was the best that I've had so far. The Kazakage and I are about to go for a walk... maybe we can talk a bit when I get back? I hope that it is not an incovience....

She smiled at the young man then turned back to look at Moodz and smiled at him kindly as well. She then walked over to the same booth that the Hokage had just came from and took two cups and a bottle to carry along. Koko made her way back towards them and handed him the cup.

I'm ready when you are for that walk. That is if you still would like to take that walk with me.
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:13 am

A frown crossed the shinobi's face as Koko walked away only to come back with another bottle. Dryly he emptied the glass on the ground and dropped the cub beside the small puddle of sake. He wasn't a drinker to begin with, but in good sport he bowed to the two. I hope you both have fun. Without another word he turned his back and began to stalk off into the shadows where he found himself back at the table he was at to begin with. It was a waste of time to have gotten up. Resting his head in his hand he looked at the booth owner and smiled before looking down at the table and removing a kunai. He quickly stabbed the table top and began to draw on it out of boredom; and more than likely this would be his night.
Back to top Go down
amarlie_24

amarlie_24

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:51 am

Amarlie walks inside the party room with her party blue dress that looks like these...
Spoiler:
She walks towards the table and have something to eat first before anything else.

" Hello minna-san, I am Amarlie and it's nice to see you here. Anyway party has to be at a very long time so maybe I'll just have something to eat first."
Back to top Go down
TobiRikudou

TobiRikudou

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s): Water, Earth
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

Atsui walked over to the buffet and checked out the selection of food. He picked up a plate. "Everything looks good...."
He said with lustful eyes as he glanced at the food, unable to choose what to eat.

He walked back and forth in front of the table, still indecisive, thinking what he should eat.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:40 am

"The young and eager Jounin Commander returned into the party as he felt the presence of his beloved Hokage and he was very much eager to see and talk to him."

"As Date entered the hall he saw the Hokage being in a cheerful mood and at that moment he rejoiced and a sense of relief overcame him"

"At the same time he approached him and with a calm and warm tone he said"

Hello Ven-sama. I have been eagerly anticipating your arrival.
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:01 pm

The Hokage looked up from his drawing, well it wsan't much of a drawing it was just a sketch. Smiling the young man placed the kunai on the table so that he wouldn't be distracted when the Jounin Commander of the Leaf spoke to him. Ah, eheh, please don't be formal with me. Just call me Ven. He had a smile on his face and was equally kind to the Jounin Commander as he was to him. So you were waiting for me? The man asked studying the Jounin Commander's eyes for a moment. Well that's great to hear Date! I'm glad that your here. Yawning the young man had grew a bit tired from the past events, but he shut them out to be as cheerful as possible.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:05 am

"The young Jounin commander was interested in the art forms of his master Ven and while he was observing Ven drawing he couldn't help but wonder what he was making."

I wish I could take a look at it Hokage-sama. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Koko thought for a moment of her actions and decided to excuse herself from Moodz. She made her way over to the Hokage. With a timid look and a bit of embarrassment, she kindly placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Excuse me and for my rudeness earlier, may I join u here? "
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 am

Date noticing Koko coming towards their side was filled with the a sense of surprise and excitement as he was anticipating that she would bring great positive energy into the party once again.

Hey sis of course you can join us here. Are ya having fun sis?
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Koko grinned when she saw that Date greeted her with kindness. She nodded at his comment as she walked closer towards them.

"Yes I am having a good time here. But I would enjoy it even more if Hokage would honor me in a drink? "

The young jounin commander looked over to see if Ven had heard her.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:47 am

"Date while listening to Koko comments thought about his dear Hokage and while doing so he once agained smirked positively and said to Koko"

Don't worry sis because my beloved Hokage listens to everything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:50 pm

The man looked over at Date, watching him study the drawing. It was crap and kinda embarrassed the Hokage. Having no artistic background, and still wanting to draw was sad. Feeling a presence before it reached him the Hokage straightened up and smiled at Date. Ah, yes Ms. Jounin Commander, Koko-sama. When he felt her hand on his shoulder he leaned his head back and looked up at her. Ah, yes, you can join us here. He gestured to a chair, for her to sit in.
Back to top Go down
Koko

Koko

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 pm

A timid smile crossed the young jounin commander's lips as she heard Date speak. She nodded then looked over to the Hokage as he offered her to take a seat.

"Thank you, um... what is that you are drawing? May I see? "

Koko let her curiosity get the best of her as she now began to reach over him for a better look.
Back to top Go down
InfamousL

InfamousL

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Element(s):
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:06 pm

"I'm definitely late..great." thought the young man as he walked down the alley,passing several bars.

"Wonder if there's anyone familiar here at the moment." he continued in thought.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:51 am

"As Date heard his Hokage diminishing the quality and value of his own drawings he thought that his boss needed a boost of morale"

Nah boss it looks awesome to me. XD
Back to top Go down
Ven
Admin
Ven

Ninja Info Card
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Another presence entered the party and the man looked around, and quickly his eyes locked onto the young man who just entered. Smiling the Hokage waved for the man to come by Koko and Date. Looking back at the two who were now admiring his work, a light blush crossed his face. Yeah, its crappy to me. I hate it. He said as he pulled the kunai quickly from its sheath and spun it around. I wish I could erase it. He muttered feeling the two Jounin Commanders get close.
Back to top Go down
panikoskun

panikoskun

Ninja Info Card
Ryo Counter:
Kekkei Genkai:

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:42 am

"As Date heard the comments made by his Hokage he felt eager to help although he believed that the artwork had some potential."

Trust me boss I have seen official mangas way worse than this. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]   NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NARUTO DEN [The Offical Party]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3